All is one
Sigi Golan-Nahmani uses bio-energy to heal a wide range of physical and mental disorders.
She does this by laying her hands upon the patient’s body, and sensing the etiology of the illness.
Nature of the treatment
The nature of the treatment stems out of the understanding that one’s body is the reflection of his or her soul, and it shows what needs to be fixed.
Treatment includes five elements:
- An explanation for why the illness occurred, and what needs to be cured on the mental and spiritual level;
- Bio-energy, in which Sigi places her hands on the patients and prays to G-d for their recovery;
- Applying pressure to patients’ meridians to unblock energetic blockages;
- Dietary guidance, based on the type of illness, as well as nutritional supplements as needed;
- Medications that Sigi prepares herself out of medicinal herbs, in the form of jams and pickles. In fact, all of the plants in the world have medicinal properties, and are natively kosher as created by G-d.
Sigi transfers to patients the healing energy of the universe, and the energy of G-d’s pure love.
She deals with ailing organs by order of urgency, and will not end a session if an acute problem with a critical organ, such as heart or lungs, is found. For this reason, the first session may take over an hour, and sometimes two hours.
Full healing is not assured. Full healing depends on the understanding of why our body created the ailment, and following the nutritional instructions to the letter.
All treatments are done fully clothed. The healing energy is not dampened by clothing, therefore there’s no need to remove any item of clothing. Diagnosis is done primarily through examining one’s fingernails, toenails, eyes and tongue.
Who can be treated?
Treatment is for people of every age, from babies, children and adolescents, to students, parents and seniors.
Lectures and workshops
Since 1997, Sigi has held lectures and facilitated group activities in a wide range of academic, occupational-organizational and applied psychology subjects.
Sigi provides lectures and workshops for academic organizations, teachers’ programs for educational institutions and various empowerment programs, as well as entertaining, informative lectures for the general population.
Her lectures address various types of audiences:
- IDF officers of all ranks, NCOs and commanders. Sigi has been a supplier for the Israeli Ministry of Defense since 2000, and a senior lecturer and consultant to IDF’s MAKAM branch (View merit certificates).
- Educational staff at K-12 institutions (View merit certificates).
- Adolescents, at-risk youth, and imprisoned soldiers (View merit certificates).
- Nursing schools: Dina at the Rabin Medical Center, Petah Tikva; Tesler at Laniado Hospital, Netanya; Wolfson Hospital, Holon; and Assaf Harofeh Medical Center, Zrifin.
- South Sharon College at Beit Berl College;
- Fidel (Association for Education and Social Integration of Ethiopian Jews in Israel);
- Public Universities of Herzliya, Hod-haSharon, Rishon le Zion, Modiin and Bat Yam, as well as the Bar-Ilan Brookdale Enrichment Program.
As a career officer, she has served as a department commander at the IDF Intelligence Corps, holding a captain rank position.
Sigi is married and a mother of two daughters.
E-mail: [email protected]
Address: 11 Rivlin St., Netanya, Israel
Sunday-Thursday: 9:00 AM-9:00 PM
Friday: 9:00 AM-1:00 PM